Engrap Support can help you with account, shop, or purchasing issues over chat, phone, or email. You can click on the Chat Icon or click Contact Us at the bottom of this page.
If you’re having trouble checking out on Engrap, check these common issues:
I’m seeing an error when I try to check out
If you see the error: “There was a problem with your order. Please try again, if you continue to have problems, please contact support.”
Then: Review the billing and delivery information you entered and check that it’s correct. If it is correct, click Contact Us at the bottom of this page.
We have created an avenue for you to earn reward points as you shop. Think of these points as our personal “thank you” for your patronage. Your shopping points are to be applied at checkout. You also have the option to set points to apply to all purchases automatically. Shopping points are applicable to only registered users of our Site.
To remove an item from your shopping basket:
1. On Enrap.com, click Basket in the top right corner.
2. Click Remove (X) under the item you want to remove from your Basket.
You can also click Save for later to move the items to your saved for later section toward the bottom of your basket. You’ll need to create an account or be signed in to save items for later.
Click Move to basket when you’re ready to purchase an item you saved for later. Or click Move to favorites to save the item in your favorites.
There are several reasons why your credit card payment may not have been processed when checking out on Engrap.
Check each of these issues and how to solve them:
• Update the payment information for your order
• Authorise the transaction with your bank
• Check that you’re within your daily withdrawal limit
• Register your prepaid credit card
• Use a different payment method
If your card still isn’t approved after trying these steps, please contact your bank or credit card provider for further assistance.
Update the payment information for your order
If you have an Engrap account, you may have saved your information, and it may be out of date. Check:
• Did your billing address change recently?
• Did you get a new card with a new expiration date?
• If you’re using your credit card for the first time, make sure you entered your card information correctly.
You can update your saved payment details:
1. On Engrap.com, click My Account.
2. Click Account Settings.
3. Click Credit Cards.
4. Click Edit on the card you want to update.
5. Click Save.
Authorize the transaction with your bank
Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high-value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds or credit limit available.
Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
Check that you’re within your daily withdrawal or purchase limit
Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you reach this limit, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account.
Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction. If you’ve reached your bank’s limit, you need to reduce the amount of your transaction. You can do this by moving some items to the saved for later section of your basket.
Use a different payment method for your order
If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, we recommend trying a different credit card, or a different payment method
- When a package is delivered internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
- In general, the buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
- Engrap isn’t responsible for any additional charges that may apply after a purchase is completed on Engrap.
How do I pay customs fees?
If your package is subject to customs fees, your package may be held at your local customs office. Contact your local customs office to find out your next steps as you may need to pay additional charge
If you moved and forgot to update your Engrap account, or you misspelt the address to send a gift to, don’t worry! You can change to the correct address for your order before it’s dispatched, as long as the new address is not in a different country.
If you placed an order with an incorrect delivery address, first check that your order hasn’t been dispatched yet:
1. On Engrap.com, click the Your Account icon.
2. Click Order.
3. To the right of your order, you’ll see your order status.
4. If your order is Not Dispatched yet
If your item is Not Dispatched yet, you can contact us to update your address on the order or cancel your order. You can then re-order the items with the correct delivery address.
My order was already Dispatched
If your item is Dispatched, please contact us
You can also contact the delivery service to see if they can reroute the order.
If your package is missing, most delivery services require that the sender open a claim.
You can update your address when you checkout on Engrap.com:
1. Add an item(s) to your basket.
2. Click Basket.
3. Choose how you’ll pay.
4. Click Proceed to checkout.
5. Sign in to your Engrap account if you haven’t already, or click Continue as a guest.
6. Under the Delivery address, check that the address you want your order dispatched to is correct. If it isn’t correct, click Change.
7. Select a delivery address or click Add an address to enter a new address. Click Dispatch here once you have the right address.
8. Click Place your order.
If you need the delivery address on your order changed to a one in a different country, you’ll have to cancel your order and place it again with your new address.
How to Contact Us about an order
To contact us about an order on Engrap.com:
- Sign in to com
- Click or tap the Your Account
- Click or tap Orders.
- Click Help with order next to the order you’re interested in. On the Engrap app, tap the order you’re interested in, then tap Help with order under your order.
- Click or tap Message us.
- In the textbox that appears, type your message to us.
- Click or tap the arrow icon or press Enter to send. The seller will be notified of the new message and can respond.
If you placed your order as a guest
If you ordered as a guest, you can reply to the email receipt you received when you placed your order.
How to report issues with an order
If you have trouble with your order – your purchase wasn’t received or isn’t as described – you might consider filing a case in the Contact Us page
How to Track Your Engrap Order
You can check the delivery status of your order on Engrap.com.
To track your purchase:
- Sign in to Engrap.com
- Click the Your Account
- Click Orders.
- Find your order.
- You’ll see the delivery status to the right of your order:
You can also see delivery information in the dispatch notification emails for your order. Click Track Order in the email notification to view the status of your delivery.
Why wasn’t tracking information provided for my order?
Not all delivery methods include tracking information. You can contact us to see if we have tracking information for your order.
Where’s my order?
If you have more questions about your package, or if tracking information isn’t available, contact us for help.
Track your order without an Engrap account
If you purchased using guest checkout, you’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has dispatched. If you have any questions contact us by replying to the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase.